Last Updated: 20 April 2023
WHO WE ARE
Hayak Platform is a product owned by Medan Company. which is registered in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Reg. No. 4030417926).
Our website address is: https://www.hayak.to
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
Hayak Platform follows the following principles in order to protect your privacy:
• We do not collect more information than is necessary;
• We do not use your data for purposes other than those specified;
• We do not keep your data if it is no longer needed;
• We do not spread your data to third parties without your consent.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We use contact forms on this website to allow customers and visitors to sign-up to mailing lists, respond to surveys, submit support tickets and get in touch with us.
For customer service and corporate governance purposes, we archive the following personal information that is submitted through any contact form indefinitely in our website’s database: your full name, email address and IP address.
Hayak Platform will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees and contractors, as described above, Hayak Platform discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Hayak Platform believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Hayak Platform, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a Hayak Platform customer and have opted in to receive news and updates from us, Hayak Platform may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Hayak Platform and our products. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Hayak Platform takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
As part of our security measures we have implemented HTTPS across the entire website and encrypt data flow between the client browser and web server.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service that transmits website data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Read about how Google uses information from sites and apps that use their service here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
A list of all the cookies that Google Analytics uses along with an explanation of each cookie can be found here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
We have enabled the optional IP Anonymization and Google Analytics Opt Out functionality in this plugin in order to be compliant with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You may also install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on to completely prevent your data from being reported in Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
WHAT WE COLLECT AND STORE
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
• Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed and to make recommendations
• Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
• Send you information about your account and order
• Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
• Process payments and prevent fraud
• Set up your account for our store
• Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
• Improve our store offerings
• Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We currently retain personal data for orders placed on this website for the following amount of time:
• Inactive accounts: 3 Months
• Pending orders: 3 Months
• Failed orders: 3 Months
• Cancelled orders: 3 Months
• Completed orders: Indefinitely
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
We share information with the following third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you:
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHO ON OUR TEAM HAS ACCESS
We restrict access to the information you provide us to as few people as possible. Currently only administrators and senior team members can access:
• Order information like what was purchased and when it was purchased, and
• Customer information like your name, email address, and billing information.
These people require access to this information in order to help fulfill orders, process refunds and provide support.
We accept payments through Tap Payment Gateway. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Tap Payment, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
• Information that Hayak platform obtains and maintains in its electronic systems :
1. Personal information of the consumer, such as name, e-mail, national identification number or residence number .
2. The merchant’s personal information, such as name, age, e-mail, national identity number or residence number .
3. Information about the store and its legal entity, such as the commercial registration number and a copy of the commercial registration .
4. Personal login information for the online store, such as the username, password, e-mail, and the password recovery question and answer .
5. In the event that the merchant does not provide the required information, Hayak platform may try to obtain it through other sources .
• Revenue information, goods or services for stores :
1. Hayak platform is always aware of the revenues generated in the store, because the merchant uses the payment gateways provided by Hayak platform .
2. The Hayak platform is aware of the type of goods or services offered on the store platform .
3. The Hayak platform is aware of the performance of stores, in case there is a need to direct support, advice and guidance to merchants or stores to help them and improve their performance .
• Information of store consumers or merchant customers :
1. As the Hayak platform seeks to maintain the quality of the stores’ work, and improve the quality of their work, it is constantly looking at the number of store consumers, their customers, and their segments .
• Sharing information about stores and merchants :
1. Of course, the Hayak platform seeks to keep this information in a manner that preserves the privacy of the merchant, and the Hayak platform does not keep this information except with the aim of improving the quality of the platform and the quality of the work of the stores and to facilitate and facilitate the work of merchants and stores .
2. As a general rule, all of this information is only seen by some of those in charge of the Hayak platform, after obtaining a permit to view it from the management of the Hayak platform – the permit is usually specific and restricted and subject to legal and administrative control by the Hayak platform – and it will not be published or broadcast This information is for others .
3. As the Hayak platform seeks to preserve the safety of stores and the rights of merchants, it is – in the event that the Hayak platform notices any illegal or illegal activity carried out by the merchant – the Hayak platform is in accordance with the articles, terms and conditions of the usage agreement and as it seeks as much as possible to maintain the safety The work of the stores may share any of this information with the competent authorities to take the necessary action against the violating merchant or store, in order to protect the Hayak platform and the rest of the merchants, stores and consumers from any legal liability that may arise on the platform or on one of its users as a result of this illegal or irregular activity .
4. The merchant who initiates the registration of his store with the Hayak platform through success partners, thus granting the success partner who registered with him the right to view all information related to the merchant and his store .
• How secure is the confidentiality of information for merchants, consumers, or stores :
– The Hayak platform seeks to preserve all information related to the stores and not to reveal it to anyone in violation of the policy in force on the Hayak platform .
The Hayak platform works to protect the information of merchants and stores according to high-quality electronic and technical protection systems that are continuously and periodically updated .
– However, since the Internet cannot be 100% guaranteed due to the penetration or viruses that may occur on the electronic protection systems and on the firewalls applied in the Hayak platform, the Hayak platform advises merchants to keep their information strictly confidential, and not to disclose any information that the merchant deems important It is very important to him, and this is in the interest of the Hayak platform to protect, guide and guide merchants and stores .
• Strategic and logistical services (third-party services) :
1. The merchant acknowledges his full and ignorant knowledge that if he submits a request to subscribe to a service provided by a third party, he grants full and complete permission, authorization, and authorization to the Hayak platform to provide the service provider with the data of the merchant, store, or The user subscribed to the service provider, such as: username – personal phone – e-mail – ID or residence number – home address, and other information needed by the service provider (third party). This is so that the service provider (the third party) can provide the required service that the user has subscribed to .
• Rules and provisions for using the Hayak platform :