Hayyak platform for managing reservations and tickets owned by Meydan Entertainment LLC and registered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia under Commercial Registration No.: 4030417926 Welcomes you, and informs you that you will find below the terms and conditions regulating your use of the Hayyak platform and all the legal effects that result from your use of the services of the Hayyak platform on the Internet, as the use of any person who was on the Hayyak platform, whether he is a consumer, a trader, or otherwise, this is considered an approval and acceptance from him It is in its full capacity, legally and legally, for all the articles, clauses, and provisions of this agreement, and it is an affirmation of your commitment to its regulations and what is mentioned in it, and we point out to you that the Hayyak platform may be a (website, application on mobile phones, or an electronic platform) By approving it and starting to register on the Hayyak platform under Articles Five and Ten of the Saudi Electronic Transactions Law .
Article 1 – Introduction and Definitions :
- The preamble above is an integral part of this agreement. Below you will find the meanings and definitions of the main phrases used in this agreement :
- (Hyak platform owned by Meydan Entertainment LLC ) This term means the Hayyak application for reservation and ticket management solutions , and this definition includes all forms of the Hayyak application for information technology on the Internet, whether it is an electronic application, or a website on the World Wide Web .
- (Merchant) This term means every merchant who registers on the Hayyak platform to establish his online store, whether he is a natural or legal person, and this definition includes all aspects of the store as long as he conducts his trade through the Hayyak platform, and that includes the merchant’s website .
- (Store) This term means the store used by the Merchant in the Hayyak electronic platform .
- (Consumer) This term means every consumer who purchases a product or service from a merchant, through the merchant’s online store that he established through the Hayyak platform .
- (Agreement) This phrase means the rules, terms and conditions for using the Hayyak electronic platform, that is, all the provisions and conditions of this Agreement, which govern and regulate the relationship between the parties to this Agreement .
- (Service Provider) This term means the services that the Hayyak platform provides to merchants through third parties, and the provision of services means simply providing a link between the merchant and the service provider, as there is no authority or relationship to the Hayyak platform with the agreement concluded between the merchant and the service provider .
Article 2 – Legal eligibility of the trader :
- The merchant acknowledges that he has a legal capacity considered legally and legally, and that he is not less than eighteen years old, as is considered in the laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and that he has sufficient knowledge to establish, establish and manage his online store through the Hayyak platform .
- As an exception to what was stated in Clause 1 (1) of Article 2 (2), the trader may engage in trade if he is less than the considered age of majority in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (eighteen years), as he is obligated to provide proof of the consent of his guardian to establish the store. Electronic, such as the guardianship deed, and the consent statement signed by his legal guardian, if necessary .
- The trader acknowledges that he is of sound eligibility and that he does not suffer from any of the symptoms of eligibility .
- In the event that the merchant registers as an establishment or company, or any other legal form, then this establishment, company, or legal form through which he is registered must have the legal, regulatory and legal capacity necessary to carry out trade business through the Hayyak electronic platform .
- The merchant agrees that if he violates this article, “the merchant’s legal capacity,” he will bear the consequences of this violation in front of consumers, users, or third parties, as the Hayyak platform has nothing to do with the merchant’s dealings with the consumer or third parties from a legal, regulatory, and legitimate point of view. Hayyak platform is also entitled to In this case, the merchant is held accountable according to the provisions of contractual liability, and he is required to compensate him for the damages that may arise as a result of this violation, and such damages are what affects the Hayyak platform in its reputation before other merchants, consumers, users, or third parties .
Article 3 – Nature of Hayyak Platform’s Obligation :
- The mission of the Hayyak platform is simply to provide electronic support tools, by establishing the store, as the obligation of the Hayyak platform under this agreement is only to create the online store for the merchant at the Hayyak electronic platform, and to put the store in front of users .
- Hayyak platform may provide other services to the merchant or store such as marketing support services or guidance and counseling services, as well as electronic payment gateways via the Internet, and all Hayyak platform services are subject to the articles, terms and conditions of this usage agreement .
- The Hayyak platform is not obligated to complete the sale of products or services between the consumer and the store, as its commitment ends with providing services for creating the online store through the Hayyak platform, and this does not harm the other services that the Hayyak platform continues to provide such as guidance, counseling, technical support, marketing and payment methods .
- The Hayyak platform may temporarily provide some free services to some stores, such as for the merchant to: Modify and change the appearance, shape or colors of the store based on his desire, and these services are provided by the management of the Hayyak platform for free and limited and are subject to specific and specific restrictions. If the merchant desires services In addition, he has to contact the technical support of the Hayyak platform to inquire about offers and fees for packages and additional services .
- All transactions that take place between the merchant and the consumer have nothing to do with the person of Hayyak platform, and Hayyak platform is not responsible for them, as this dealing is an independent contractual relationship that is subject to the agreement concluded between the merchant and the consumer. Accordingly, if the consumer fails to pay the price of the service or product provided by the merchant, the Hayyak platform has nothing to do with these violations .
- All transactions that take place between the merchant and the service providers (third party services) whose services the Hayyak platform provides for linking with their services or displaying their services for the benefit of the merchant and the consumer have nothing to do with the Hayyak platform, as this dealing is a contractual relationship independent of the Hayyak platform and subject to the agreement concluded between the merchant And the service provider, and accordingly, if he fails, refuses, or one of the parties does not comply with the implementation of his obligations that have been agreed upon, or does not implement them in the required manner, the Hayyak platform is not responsible for what results from these actions. The Hayyak platform is not responsible for any violations that occur or are made committed between the merchant and the service provider .
- You know that the Hayyak platform is a technical electronic platform on the Internet that allows the merchant who agrees to this agreement to establish his online store and carry out his activity through the store, and its mission ends at this point. There is no responsibility on the Hayyak platform for violations committed by the merchant in his store in violation of the provisions of this agreement, and Hayyak platform has no relationship with regard to the transactions that take place between the merchant and the consumer .
Article 4 – Controls for creating an online store :
- It is permissible for every person who has the legal capacity considered legally and legally to establish his store in accordance with the rules and provisions of the usage agreement, and in particular “Article One – The Merchant’s Legal Capacity ”.
- The store that was established in accordance with the agreement to use the Hayyak platform must not be in violation of the laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the merchant is obligated to clarify what business he conducts electronic commerce through, and what services or products he provides or sells, and the Hayyak platform disclaims responsibility for the store’s violation of the provisions The Saudi system in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and public morals, and the Hayyak platform always has the right to refuse to register any online store that does not comply with the laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or the provisions of this agreement, and accordingly the merchant acknowledges, according to the provisions of the agreement, that his store does not violate public order in Saudi Arabia or Islamic literature .
- The store that was established through the Hayyak platform must not be in violation of the rules and provisions of this usage agreement, and the merchant acknowledges that the store that is focused on dealing in the store is not in violation of this agreement and is not in violation of the laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia .
- No one has the right to use the Hayyak platform if his membership or his store is canceled by the Hayyak platform or by judicial orders or rulings .
- In the event that any user registers as an institution, company, charitable organization, or legal entity, the registered institution, company, or entity is bound by all the rules and provisions mentioned in the usage agreement for the Hayyak platform .
- All stores and merchants must abide by all applicable laws regulating online commerce, as well as comply with the information crimes law, the regulations of the Ministry of Commerce and Investment, the electronic transactions system, and the electronic commerce system .
- The merchant acknowledges that before registering on the Hayyak electronic platform, he has verified the availability of all procedures and requirements required by the official authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and he has fulfilled all these procedures and requirements to practice his activity in the store .
- All stores wishing to register on the Hayyak platform and engage in e-commerce activity must issue: a commercial registration or a self-employment document, or register on the Maarouf platform .
- In the event that the merchant applying to join and establish the store is an individual merchant “a natural person”, then he is also obligated to verify and provide the requirements required by the official authorities according to the nature of the activity of the individual merchant, as the individual merchant acknowledges that he is committed to these requirements and is committed to providing and equipping them, just as the merchant is committed The individual shall provide his national identity number and other necessary information and documents required by the Hayyak platform .
- In the event that the merchant applying to join the application and establish his store represents a commercial establishment, company, charitable organization, or legal entity, he must provide Hayyak platform with all supporting information and documents, such as the commercial register and any other documents of the store required by Hayyak platform to register and prove the legal identity of the store .
- The store and the merchant must abide by the registration obligations specified in “Article Five – Accounts and Registration Obligations”, and all the rules and provisions of the usage agreement .
Article Five – Accounts and Registration Obligations :
- soon as you apply to join the Hayyak platform membership or request to create an online store, you are required to disclose specific information and choose a username and a secret password to use when accessing the services of the Hayyak platform. After activating your account, you will become a user of Hayyak platform services, and thus you have agreed to :
- To be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and the confidentiality of the password, and by that you agree to inform the Hayyak Now platform of any unauthorized use of your account information with the Hayyak platform or any other breach of your confidential information .
- Hayyak platform will not in any way be responsible for any loss that may be caused to you, directly or indirectly, moral or material, as a result of revealing the user name or login information, or in case of misuse of the store .
- You are obligated to use your online store by yourself, as you are fully responsible for it, and if someone else uses it, this means that you have authorized them to use the store in your name and for your account, unless the store notifies Hayyak management to the contrary .
- When using the Hayyak platform, you are obligated to use it with all seriousness and credibility, to abide by the rules and provisions of the usage agreement, and to comply with the regulatory and legal controls in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Legitimate, unreal, or unauthorized for your account by you or by any other person who obtained access keys to your account on the platform, whether it was to perform services using the username and password or as a result of your negligence to maintain the confidentiality of the username and password, whether with or without authorization from you .
- You are obligated to disclose true, correct, updated, complete and legal information about yourself as required during registration with the Hayyak platform, and you are obligated to update your data if it changes in reality or if there is a need for that .
- Not to include in the username any of your contact details such as email addresses, phone numbers, or any personal details, or any phrase indicating a personal or commercial relationship between you and Hayyak Platform, its employees, or owners .
- You should not put anything indicating in your store any direct or indirect relationship between the store and the Hayyak platform or its management, owners or employees, as the Hayyak platform has nothing to do with what you do in your store and is not responsible for the activity of your store .
- You will be obligated to maintain and always update the registration data to keep it true, correct, current, complete and legal, and if you disclose information that is not true, incorrect, non-current, incomplete, illegal or in violation of what was stated in the usage agreement, Hayyak platform has the right to stop Or freeze or cancel your membership or your store and your account on the platform, without harming the rights of other Hayyak platforms and their legitimate means to recover their rights and protect the rest of the users .
- The Hayyak platform has the right at any time to conduct any investigations it deems necessary, whether directly or through a third party, and to ask you to disclose any additional information or documents of any size to prove your identity or ownership of your money or your account .
- In the event that you do not comply with any of the above, the Hayyak platform management has the right to stop or cancel your store or membership, or block you from accessing the Hayyak platform services again. It also reserves the right to cancel any unconfirmed and unverified accounts, operations, or accounts that have been inactive for a long time .
Article Six – Electronic Communications and Official Communication Means :
- The merchant on the Hayyak platform agrees to communicate with him via e-mail, or through the management of the Hayyak platform broadcasting general messages that will be sent to all users or to specific users upon logging into their accounts within the Hayyak platform . The merchant on the Hayyak platform also agrees that all agreements, advertisements, data and other communications that are provided electronically take the place of their written counterparts, which is a stand-alone argument, in meeting legal needs .
- Hayyak platform will, during the period of your membership and trade with the platform, send promotional e-mails to inform you of any changes, procedures or new advertising activities that may be added to the Hayyak platform .
Article Seven – Amendments to the Usage and Fees Agreement :
- You know and agree that the Hayyak platform will notify you of any amendment to this agreement, according to which your obligations will double or your rights will be diminished according to any amendments that may be made to this usage agreement .
- You agree that the Hayyak platform has the absolute power and without assuming legal responsibility to make any basic or secondary amendments to this agreement, and users are notified of this amendment by any technical means provided, and this may be by e-mail or by broadcasting a general message to all users The Hayyak platform provides technical means to show the store’s acceptance of this amendment, and this acceptance is legal, null and void, and binding on the store for the provisions of the agreement, including the amendments .
- In the event of objection to any amendment to the usage agreement, this may be an obstacle to accessing the store, as to benefit from the services of the Hayyak platform, this agreement and any amendment to it must be approved, and therefore in the event that the amendment is not accepted, the Hayyak platform hopes that you will stop using Its services, as your mere access to your account on the Hayyak platform or your use of the Hayyak platform is considered your acceptance of the modifications and complete and complete approval of ignorance, and the Hayyak platform is happy to answer your inquiries regarding this agreement and receive any suggestions that the store sees .
- All fees are calculated in Saudi riyals, and the merchant must pay all fees due on the platform in addition to any other expenses added by the Hayyak platform, provided that payment is made by the approved, specific means available through the Hayyak platform .
- Not all packages and offers of the Hayyak platform are free for merchants or stores, as some of these packages and offers are subject to varying fees .
- Hayyak platform may charge merchants or stores depending on the offers or packages they join or the policies they use .
- Hayyak platform reserves the right to add, increase, reduce or deduct any fees or expenses under the rules and provisions of the usage agreement, for any of the users, whatever the reason for their registration .
Article 8 – Payment and payment services for stores on the Hayyak platform :
- The Hayyak platform, through its partners, provides the payment system on the Hayyak platform, so it can be done entirely online through the payment options available on the Hayyak platform or through any payment method provided by the Hayyak platform from time to time .
- Hayyak platform has no relationship with the cash payment method, as this payment method is subject to the relationship between the consumer, the merchant, and the service provider .
- The Hayyak platform may stipulate at any time and in any case that the payment operations take place directly between the merchant and the consumer, and through their own bank accounts, and there is no relationship then to the Hayyak platform .
- The provision of the Hayyak platform for online payment service through the platform is for the purpose of facilitating and preserving the rights of merchants and stores .
- The merchant is obligated to determine the price of the service or the goods that he displays in his store according to the recognized market value. Merchant’s shoulder .
- The merchant is obligated to provide invoices, receipt vouchers, and receipt vouchers for all amounts and profits that arise in his store, and he is obligated to indicate in all these invoices the type of goods or service, their quantities, descriptions, and value. Accordingly, the merchant is obligated to provide the required accounting specifications in his online store, in application of the provisions of this agreement, and for what is in This regulation is in the legal, economic and commercial interests of the merchants, and in the event that the merchant violates the provisions of this clause, he is considered responsible for any damages that may arise as a result of this violation .
- Hayyak platform has the right to prevent the completion of the procedures of any payment process in violation of the rules and provisions of the usage agreement, or to cancel any purchase or sale order as a result of a technical or technical error in the platform that led to a difference in the prices offered on the platform from the market value of the product, including a loss for Hayyak platform. Hayyak platform is not responsible responsible for those amounts .
- Hayyak platform management has the right to cancel, amend or change any of the payment methods that it made available on Hayyak platform .
Article 9 – Your personal information and transaction details information :
- You have no objection to granting Hayyak platform an unlimited, global, permanent, irrevocable, fee-free, licensed right to use personal information or materials or otherwise that you provided or provided to the platform or announced on the platform through your joining it or establishing your store, and that Through the forms designated for communication and registration, or through any e-mail or any of the communication channels available on the platform. With the aim of achieving any of the interests that the platform sees .
- You are the only one responsible for the information that you sent or published, and the role of the Hayyak platform is limited to allowing you to display this information through the Hayyak platform and through its advertising channels .
Article 10 – The merchant’s undertaking to comply with the laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia :
- In the event that any of the merchants violates what is stated in Article 10, he acknowledges the right of the Hayyak platform to take any of the following measures, including but not limited to: warning, stopping the service and closing the store, returning any pending amounts in electronic payments to consumers .
Article Eleven – Rights :
- All content on the Hayyak platform, electronic or otherwise, written or unwritten, including but not limited to: written and unwritten texts – graphic designs – technical ideas – logos – presentations – button icons – symbols – audio clips – collected data and programs It is the property of the Hayyak platform, and its rights are reserved for the Hayyak platform, and no one has the right to use it in any way, whether it is a direct or indirect use, or through a third party .
- The management of the Hayyak platform notes that it will take the necessary measures to bypass and infringe any of the rights of the Hayyak platform or its intellectual property .
- The Hayyak platform is not responsible in the event of infringement of the intellectual property rights owned by the merchants who are members of the platform or the stores registered with it .
Article Twelve – Intellectual Property :
- The management of the Hayyak platform respects the intellectual property rights of the merchants that they built through their stores, whether they were owned by them before or after the establishment of the store .
- The merchant respects the intellectual property rights of the Hayyak platform, including the Hayyak platform itself, and the words, logos and other symbols of the Hayyak platform or displayed on the Hayyak platform, as the Hayyak platform, and every right that follows the Hayyak platform, are rights protected by intellectual property rights and trademark laws It is the exclusive property of the Hayyak platform, and it is not permissible in any way to infringe it or use it without authorization from the management of the Hayyak platform .
Article Thirteen – Consumer :
- During the completion of purchases, the consumer shall provide the Hayyak platform with the following information, which is, for example, but not limited to: name – e-mail – phone .
- Hayyak technical platform systems maintain consumer data in order to facilitate their access to the platform and the completion of the purchase operations they desire .
- In the interest of the Hayyak platform to protect the rights of consumers, although the consumer is not a party to this agreement, and to achieve one of the most important goals of the Hayyak platform by providing high-quality service to everyone, and in order to ensure that consumers receive all their purchases properly, the Hayyak platform makes it clear to the following store :
- In the event that the consumer purchases a service or product with one of the payment methods available on the Hayyak platform, and he did not receive his goods, or he received goods that differ from the specifications mentioned on the store’s page, then the consumer has the right to inform the Hayyak platform and the Hayyak platform has the right to take what it deems appropriate regarding The store that violated the rules of this agreement, according to the rules of this agreement. However, the Hayyak platform is not responsible, legally or legally, for this breach by the merchant in the face of the consumer, as it is not a party to the relationship between the consumer and the merchant, but it does so for reasons of improving the quality of the Hayyak platform and the merchants present on the platform .
- The consumer may review his purchases before receiving them to ensure that they are intact and identical to what was purchased, as the Hayyak platform is not responsible for the relationship between the consumer and the merchant .
- The Hayyak platform is not obligated in any way, according to this article and this clause, to take a reaction to the consumer’s complaint. Rather, the platform’s reaction towards the consumer’s complaint is subject to the pure desire of the Hayyak platform and according to what the platform deems appropriate, in accordance with the rules of this agreement. And in order to preserve its commercial and economic interest and reputation, in any case Hayyak platform may take some measures against stores that deliberately deceive, mislead or deceive the consumer, such as: freezing the membership of the store or drawing the store’s attention not to repeat this matter or obliging the store to compensate the consumer, and that Based on the desire of the Hayyak platform to preserve and protect the rights of all users and registered users .
Article Fourteen – Hayyak Platform Responsibility :
- Hayyak platform is not responsible in any way for any unsatisfactory or late performance by stores, electronic payment gateways, or banks, or consumers’ non-compliance with payment, nor for any losses, malfunctions, or delays, due to unavailable goods, delayed delivery, or lack of quality. The service provided by stores .
- Hayyak platform does not bear any claims arising from errors or omissions, whether caused directly, indirectly, incidentally or by a third party .
- Hayyak platform does not bear any claims or liabilities that arose as a result of financial losses, defamation, slander, or any damages arising as a result of misuse, misuse, or inability to use the Hayyak platform. Hayyak platform does not bear any responsibilities or claims in such cases .
- Hayyak platform, its officials, employees, or owners are not responsible for any claim, dispute, costs, damages, or any liability or any direct or indirect loss to any party arising from an act done by a user of the platform .
- The Hayyak platform, its employees, owners, and whoever represents it have nothing to do with any responsibility related to a sound, legitimate, and authorized product in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and it is used for illegitimate and irregular purposes, and no person or entity has the right to refer to the Hayyak platform with any lawsuit, claim, or compensation With regard to the aforementioned misuse, as all products or services provided on the Hayyak electronic platform are provided by merchants and their stores .
- Hayyak platform, its employees, owners, and those who represent it and represent them have nothing to do with any illegal or irregular activity carried out by the store, or any activity that violates the applicable laws and instructions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where the responsibility of Hayyak platform is limited only to providing and offering electronic support tools represented in the establishment of the online store And the subsequent electronic support services .
- The management of the Hayyak platform warns all merchants that if it notices any suspicious activities that are being planned, are being committed, or have taken place on the Hayyak platform, it will advance to inform the competent authorities about these activities. It is not responsible in any way for these violations that occur without the knowledge or observation of the Hayyak platform .
Article Fifteen – Confidentiality of Information :
- Hayyak platform informs you that the World Wide Web (Internet space) is not a secure medium, and the confidentiality of personal information cannot be guaranteed 100% in the Internet space .
- Hayyak platform adopts (tangible, organizational and technical) standards of high quality to protect users and consumers and prevent unauthorized access to users’ personal information or their stores, and save them .
- Hayyak platform has no control over the actions of any third party, or third parties, such as other web pages linked by links to the platform or third parties claiming to represent you and others .
Article Sixteen – Replacement, Retrieval and Renewal Policy :
- The validity period for purchased user accounts and branches is the same as the subscription validity period. When purchasing a user account or branch, the cost of the account will be calculated according to the remaining period of the package subscription .
- The validity period for messages purchased for the store is one year from the date of purchase .
- Purchased packages can be unsubscribed After activating it for the first time, and refunding the subscription fee within 14 days of the subscription validity, provided that there are no sales, in the event that there are sales, it cannot be refunded.
- Upon canceling the subscription of one of the paid packages, the use of the package will be stopped and it will not be possible to benefit from its benefits .
- In the event of canceling any package for the first time, a transfer fee will be charged to your bank account amounting to 10 riyals, including tax, in addition to any other fees imposed in order to achieve this .
- In the event of withdrawing balance from the wallet, a transfer fee will be charged to your bank account amounting to 10 riyals, including tax, in addition to any other fees imposed in order to achieve this .
- You can withdraw funds from your wallet every 14 days .
- Store design templates cannot be canceled or replaced .
- The paid packages will be automatically renewed when the auto-renewal option is activated and an added credit card is available, or there is an available balance in the wallet .
- When activating the option to automatically renew the subscription, the balance will be withdrawn automatically as soon as the new subscription invoice is issued .
- In the event of non-renewal within 5 days of expiry of the package, the merchant will not be able to benefit from any of the platform services until the package is reactivated .
Article Seventeen – Cancellation of Membership or Store :
- The Hayyak platform, according to the usage agreement and according to the laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, may resort to temporary or permanent suspension of the store, withdrawal and cancellation of the merchant’s membership, or limiting the merchants’ capabilities to access the services of the Hayyak platform, in the event of :
- Violation of the rules and provisions of the usage agreement .
- If the Hayyak platform cannot authenticate any of the user information submitted to it .
- If the Hayyak platform determines that the user’s activities are in violation of the law or that the user’s activities may cause other users or the Hayyak platform in trouble or legal violations .
- platform may resort “according to its evaluation” to reactivate the suspended users, as the user whose activity has been permanently suspended or whose membership has been canceled may not be able to register or restore his account on the Hayyak platform or use the platform in any way whatsoever, whatever the circumstances, until he is allowed to re- However, if the user violates this usage agreement, the Hayyak platform reserves the right to recover or claim any amounts owed to the Hayyak platform by the user and any losses or damages caused by the merchant to the Hayyak platform, and the Hayyak platform has the right to take Legal procedures or recourse to the judicial authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia against the user as the Hayyak platform deems appropriate .
- The Hayyak platform does not waive its right to take appropriate action regarding any violation of the rules and provisions of the usage agreement and other similar acts of violation. Likewise, the Hayyak platform is not obligated to take any action against any violation of the usage agreement, but rather this matter is subject to the discretion of Hayyak platform management and its legal management .
Article 18 – Request to close the store :
- The merchant has the right to apply for the closure of his store registered in the Hayyak platform database, and when submitting the application, he must provide some documents, including but not limited to: The closure request is signed by the official representative of the store and approved by the official authorities .
- Hayyak platform reserves the right to accept or reject the closure request, and to claim any rights or financial dues owed by the store .
Article Nineteen – Payment, Sale and Purchase Operations :
- The merchant is obligated to manage his store well, in a way that preserves the consumer and does not create a dispute between him and the consumer .
- The merchant is obligated to manage the payment, sale and purchase operations that take place in his store through the payment methods specified in this agreement .
- platform has the right to refuse or cancel purchases, whether payment has been made or not, and Hayyak platform will inform the user within five days of any of the communication methods available to Hayyak platform .
- The Hayyak platform notes that it has nothing to do with any dispute that may arise between the consumer and the merchant, and the Hayyak platform has nothing to do with any default from the consumer towards the store, whether by default on payment or otherwise .
- The merchant agrees and acknowledges that he will not make false or manipulative purchases on the Hayyak platform, and will not use a false name or any false personal information, or use a credit card that does not belong to him without authorization to purchase, as the Hayyak platform has the right to take appropriate legal measures Against all those who carry out fraudulent operations of this kind .
- All merchants and all stores acknowledge their full and ignorant knowledge that the management of the Hayyak platform in transferring funds for their commercial activities within the Hayyak platform is subject to the authority and powers of the Monetary Agency in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and as a result, the Hayyak platform warns all stores and merchants that it may be delayed in transferring some funds as a result The restrictions of the Monetary Agency and the Ministry of Commerce and e-commerce regulations imposed on electronic buying and selling operations .
- The Hayyak platform reserves the right to impose any fees on merchants or stores as a result of their operations within the Hayyak platform, and the fees may be, for example, but not limited to: government agency fees, bank fees, administrative fees, or any other fees that the Hayyak platform is required to pay as a result of the merchant’s activity or The store .
Article 20 – Prohibited Contents and Products :
- The Hayyak platform strictly prohibits the sale of the following products and services, including but not limited to : any product/service that contains gambling, lucky boxes or random product, any product/service that may lead to any physical or psychological harm in any way, any contents or Pirated subscriptions and everything that violates intellectual property and copyright rights, any sexual or pornographic product/service or calls for that .
Article Twenty-One – Saudi Information Crimes Law :
- Merchants are obligated not to violate any of the provisions of the Saudi Information Crimes Law, and in the event that they violate the provisions of the Saudi Information Crimes Law, this is subject to their pure responsibility and management, and there is no responsibility on the Hayyak platform as a result of the store’s violation of the applicable regulations, as the merchant is responsible for his store For its dealings with consumers, it is fully responsible, and the Hayyak platform always has the right to take whatever it deems appropriate about any store or merchant that violates the provisions of the Saudi Information Crimes Law, whether by informing the official authorities or simply closing the online store or canceling the merchant’s membership with the platform .
Article Twenty Two – Restricting Access or Membership :
- Without prejudice to other merchants’ rights, Hayyak platform can suspend or cancel the merchant’s membership or restrict the merchant’s access to the platform’s services at any time and without warning and for any reason, and without limitation .
Article Twenty Three – Warranty :
- Hayyak platform does not guarantee that faults will be repaired, nor does it guarantee that the products offered by merchants are free of any other defects. Rather, the store or the merchant guarantees them in the event that the guarantee and its duration are mentioned in the description of the product, and the merchant must adhere to good quality in his online store .
Article 24 – Merchant’s Responsibility :
- The merchant agrees to take responsibility and protect the Hayyak platform, its employees, owners, or subsidiaries from any damage that may occur on the Hayyak platform as a result of the merchant’s violations. Or breakdowns, costs, expenses, or fees resulting from misuse of the merchant or misuse of the user, which resulted in a breach of the usage agreement or the regulations and laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, or an infringement of the rights of a merchant or third parties, or a complaint from a user or third parties .
Article Twenty Five – Relationship and Notices between Hayyak Platform and Merchants :
- None of the rules and provisions of this usage agreement include a reference to the existence of a partnership between any merchant and the Hayyak platform, and the Hayyak platform does not allow any merchant in any way to directly or indirectly refer or dictate the existence of a relationship of any kind, whether direct or indirect, between him As a merchant and between the Hayyak platform or its management, and that any notices that the merchant wishes to send to the Hayyak platform, he must send them via e-mail, and the Hayyak platform will respond to the e-mail. And you, as a merchant, agree that any notices sent to you from the Hayyak platform will be delivered to you via the e-mail that you provided the Hayyak platform with during the registration process .
Article 26 – Transfer of Rights and Obligations :
- You, as a merchant, do not have the right to object to the actions of the Hayyak platform management regarding the Hayyak platform, whether these actions, including but not limited to: affect the entity of the Hayyak platform, its obligations, ownership, responsibilities, technical actions or administrative actions related to the Hayyak platform, and the Hayyak platform is not obligated to inform you Hayyak platform, if it deems it important to inform you of any of these actions, informs you according to its pure will, according to the rules and provisions of the usage agreement .
Article 27 – Applicable Law and Legislation :
- This User Agreement is governed and drafted in accordance with the laws, regulations and legislation in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and it is completely and completely subject to the legislation in force with the authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia .
Article 28 Rules that the store must follow when dealing with the consumer :
- The merchant, when dealing with the consumer, is committed to honesty, trustworthiness and integrity .
- The merchant, when dealing with the consumer, is bound to adhere to good morals .
Article Twenty Nine – Paper and electronic promotional publications and offers for the Hayyak platform :
- The rules and provisions of this usage agreement apply to all paper and electronic promotional publications through various publishing platforms and through various social media .
- The aforementioned publications and publications are a promotional tool for the Hayyak platform .
- The publications are subject to change and are not binding on the Hayyak platform with regard to the stability of prices for services, packages or offers, and changing prices is subject to changes that occur on the Hayyak platform, stores or merchants .
- Any offers placed by the Hayyak platform are temporary offers and are determined by a specific period of time, and the Hayyak platform is not obligated to extend the time period or to continue in the specified time period as it has the right to suffice or determine the entitlement of any user to this offer or cancel this offer at any time .
Article Thirty – Strategic and Logistics Services (Third Party Services) :
- According to the rules and provisions of this usage agreement, the Hayyak platform may provide some strategic or logistical services through a third party or third parties, and these services may be, for example, but not limited to: services for companies, institutions and independents, whether to create, design and manage the store and merchant page or in the provider directory Sports, tourism, entertainment, culture and events sector services .
- platform informs you that its provision of strategic or logistical services is nothing but facilitation and cooperation from it and to help users of Hayyak platform .
- Hayyak platform informs you that it is not fully responsible, directly or indirectly, for any actions of any third party, and that what it does is merely a link between the user and the service provider (the third party) .
- Hayyak platform informs you that the request for this service is not obligatory, but rather this matter is due to the desire and need of the user, and when the merchant uses the third-party services available on the Hayyak platform, the Hayyak platform disclaims its responsibility for this relationship, and this relationship has its own independent provisions that take place between the merchant and the third party .
- Some providers of strategic and logistical services set their own requirements or costs, and the Hayyak platform has no authority over these requirements or these costs. Therefore, the Hayyak platform advises the merchants registered with it to review the conditions of the service provider (the third party) and the costs of its services before confirming the service request. .
- Some of the services provided by (third parties) on the Hayyak platform benefit the merchant through an agreement issued by agreement between the service provider and the Hayyak platform, so it is used through the Hayyak platform and the Hayyak platform may deduct some costs from it in implementation of the agreement between the Hayyak platform and the service provider (third parties) Hayyak platform is not responsible for any liability resulting from the failure of the service provider to provide its services .
Article Thirty One – Technical Support :
- According to the rules and provisions of this usage agreement, the Hayyak platform provides some technical support services to stores and merchants, and this is in accordance with the package privileges in which the store participates, for example :
- Free control panel for stores, and the control panel includes some free services .
- In the event that the merchant wishes to add some services, different services, or multiple services, this is subject to the policy of packages and offers of the Hayyak platform, which are often subject to financial fees .
- The Hayyak platform allows the stores to communicate with the technical support team of the Hayyak platform, which helps the stores work through the platform and solve electronic technical issues that may arise in the stores .
Article Thirty Two – Dispute Resolution :
- According to the rules and provisions of this usage agreement, in the event of a dispute, the dispute shall be resolved through conciliation, negotiations, or amicable settlement, and in the event that the dispute persists, it shall be resolved through the competent authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia .
Article 33 – Policy for receiving consumer complaints and settling disputes between the consumer and the store :
- Hayyak platform hopes that, in the event of a complaint against a consumer or a store, follow the following steps :
- first step : submitting a complaint via the link designated for that on the Hayyak platform, provided that the complaint includes: the text of the complaint and supporting documents – the name of the violating store. Then the Hayyak platform will refer the complaint to the concerned store in order to resolve it .
- second step : In the event that the store does not respond to the consumer within seven days, the consumer will be informed of this and provided with the legal identity of the store if he wishes to file a complaint against him with the competent authorities .
- third step : The consumer has the right to take whatever he deems appropriate after reviewing the content of the store’s response to the complaint .
Article Thirty Four – General Provisions :
- In the event that any incoming material or clause in this User Agreement is canceled or there is any incoming material or any clause in the Use Agreement that is no longer enforceable, such an order does not invalidate the validity of the rest of the articles, clauses, rules and provisions contained in the Use Agreement and remains in effect until notice Another from Hayyak platform management .
- This usage agreement – which is amended from time to time as the case may be – constitutes the working mechanism, understanding, agreement and contract between the merchant and his shop and the Hayyak platform only, and the merchant and the shop are obligated to abide by the provisions of this agreement, and the merchant also agrees to take into account the following :
- This usage agreement is applicable to all users of the Hayyak platform, and it regulates the relationship, which is the contract between the merchant and the Hayyak platform only, regardless of any legal, institutional, commercial or charitable form that the merchant or store takes. As for the relationship between the merchant and the consumer, it is subject to an independent legal relationship and has its own current controls between them .
- The store must draw up its own usage agreement, provided that it is in accordance with the provisions of the laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in particular the electronic transactions system, the electronic commerce system, and other systems related to the merchant’s activity .
- The merchant who joins the Hayyak platform through (Success Partners), thus grants the success partner who registered with him the right to view the merchant’s information and his store .
- No person – other than the management of the Hayyak platform – has the right to impose any articles, clauses or provisions in the usage agreement of the Hayyak platform, and the Hayyak platform may receive suggestions from merchants in relation to this agreement .
- If the usage agreement is translated into any other language, whether on the Hayyak platform or otherwise, the Arabic text of the usage agreement remains the original in all transactions .
- This usage agreement is not canceled or amended except by a decision issued by Hayyak platform management .